Saturday 21 January 2012

MY DREAM

| Saturday 21 January 2012 | 0 comments

I WANT TO BE A GRAPHIC DESIGNER


Hello, my name is Muhammad Aldi. I’m 24 years old. My job is Graphic Design. Graphic Design is about draw, photo, picture and so on. Ienjoy my job very much, because i just stay at home and receive order to work. Usually people order to make logo, manipulation photo and picture. Other jobs must go to office, go to outdoor. But Graphic Design, everyday you just enjoy in front of personal computer, if you work alone. Many big company and factory, it’s mean they need logo and Graphic Designer like me will receive  more jobs, more order and more money. So this work is needed. If you want to be a graphic designer like me you must be creative, honest, has a strong intention, and can be a good listener. But you will not achieve all that without hard work.
DO YOU HAVE A DREAM???

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Followers

JEJAK KAKI PENGUNJUNG

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Entri Populer

© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by A-volution™ - A-volution™