Saturday 1 November 2014

THE EXAMPLE OF DESCRIPTIVE TEXT

| Saturday 1 November 2014 | 0 comments

MY EVERYTHING

That is my laptop, every day I bring my laptop in bag when I go to campus. I think this is my special gadget because it can for playing game, doing task, watching movie or surfing on the internet.
For me, laptop is my friends if I sad, happy or angry. I love my laptop, because my parent gave it to me to celebrate my graduation in senior high school.

When I feeling sad, I playing game with it. Usually, I playing simulator game or action game such as Eurotruck Simulator 2 and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, I love them very much. But, if I have hove homework I use my laptop for writing the task in word, ppt, or pdf. Basically my laptop is my everything.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Followers

JEJAK KAKI PENGUNJUNG

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Entri Populer

© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by A-volution™ - A-volution™